Wednesday, 30 April 2014

Zol or Zamalek?


And this be the end of The 2014 April A to Z Blog Challenge.  I can't believe I got through it.  I visited over 150 blogs and commented on a good few of them.  

A brilliant and successful event that was well-organised by all and sundry.  Well, done Ninjalex.

Zol [pronounced zol] A South African homemade cigarette rolled with old newspaper or rizlas (likely marijuana-filled) joint (equivalent to American "doobie"), spliff, joint

Usage : Give us a toke on your zol, man

 

5 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

And now everyone has a the munchies...
Glad you had a good time and visited so many blogs. Congratulations on completing the Challenge!

AimeeKay said...

I've had so much fun following your A to Z posts this year! Congrats on finishing!

The Glebe Blog said...

This was very popular on the jukebox in the 'Priory' pub in 2001. There was never a shortage of 'Waccy Baccy' among the cider drinkers. Aff their fricken heids they wir.

Bailey Schneider said...

I loved every single post!! WELL DONE! Highly entertained
xxx

Sandy said...

Haven't counted how many blogs on the a-z I visited. Kept track of them last year which made me disappointed knowing how many more visits I made vs those I got back in return. Enjoyed it more this year, returned every comment except where folks had their blogs closed to comments and or had to join something to do it, disgus and google + etc. Nice to see you again. I know we visited back and forth for another blog challenge last year after the a-z I think; though it was one of my other blogs. Congrats on finishinghttp://travelingsuitcase.blogspot.com/2014/05/arc-de-triomf-triumphal-arch-catalonia.html.
Sandy at Traveling Suitcase Continuing the a-z

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails