Sunday, 28 June 2015

Head Over Kiehls #ChangeYourSkin

It’s been one week using the Kiehl’s #3Musketeers....  

... and by #3Musketeers I mean the three products that the Beauties at Beauty Bulletin sent to me from the Kiehl's skin care range.  You can read all about them individually over at the forum by clicking on the links below.




I must say..., I feel quite sparkly and sophisticated using these bottles religiously morning and night.

Previously, I didn't do a skin routine in the morning.  I simply didn't have time.  It's normally just wash my face, apply moisturiser and go.  So, this routine has taken a wee bit getting used to. 

To make it easier for myself, I leave the #3Muskateers on my bedside table, so that I will be constantly reminded about the products and the procedure of applying them twice a day.  I don't want to jeopardise the promised end result.   

Gimme 21 days, Beauties…they say it takes 21 days to form a new habit. So far I haven’t missed a morning or night!  My skin feels smoother a lot less dry and completely nourished.

Here are my before and After One Week results.



I am Head Over Kiehls in love with my #3Musketeers!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails