Monday, 22 June 2015

Kiehl or No Kiehl #ChangeYourSkin

I celebrated my birthday on Friday past and I can't tell you how many times I got asked my age.

I hesitated answering the question every time.

Afterwards, I asked myself why?

It's not that I didn't want to reveal my age, it's just I don't feel my age.

When I say the number 43 out loud it makes me seems old - like a Tannie - and my age doesn't truly reflect how I feel inside.  I still feel young and I still have tons of stuff I want to do in my life.  I have too much on my bucket list to feel old.

I do my best to look after my hair and skin.  I go to gym three to four times a week and I can run 5km in under 30 minutes.  I try to stick to a balanced diet and drink my daily quota of water.

So, when Beauty Bulletin approached me to be a guinea pig for them using Kiehl's iconic products that promised to change my skin and appear as young as I feel inside, I jumped....and smiled...then whopped.

I'm ready to take The Challenge!

What Challenge I hear you ask?

The Kiehl's #ChangeYourSkin Challenge.  Essentially, I will be crash testing Kiehl's #SuperSerums and blogging my progress from start to finish.  I will be posting before after photos (without make up) so that you can watch the magic happen to my skin in 28 days.

I have great expectations from these pretty smelling bottles, I'm hoping they make me look as fabulous on the outside as I feel on the inside.

In order for you to follow my progress through this challenge, you have to pick your poison.  I have plenty platforms to choose from.    Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or check out my posts on Beauty Bulletin.

Oh, I know that Kiehl's is way older than me...my measly 43  years versus their 160 years?  Not much competition there, but I'm certainly gonna give it a whirl.




3 comments:

Dixie@dcrelief said...

Interesting - I'll try to keep up with your posts!

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

I don't think of my age in years either though 43 sounds pretty young to me. Too many years working in the sun makes taking care of my skin a big challenge.

Susan Says

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Belated happy birthday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails