Tuesday, 4 September 2012

Caption My Photo Competition #65

 
Firstly, Happy Tuesday my lovely Plonkers.
 
Today is the day my wee lassie has her surgery.  She has never been under anesthetic before, so we both don't know what to expect. I'm not sure how she's going to react to it all.  We all react differently to anesthesia.  I just detest the unpredictibility of it all.
 
Well, Kaylin certainly knows what the inside of a hospital looks like. Afterall, she did spend a lot of her time there during the first two years of her life.  She really doesn't want to go, but I'm making it light and telling her that I will be there to hold her hand the entire time.
 
Truth is, we're both anxious.
 
Just let those doctors and anethetists tell me I can't go in with my little one to hold her hand until she falls asleep.  I will cut them!  Mama Bear's claws just may come out and she may even bear her teeth if need be.  I don't want my wee lass to be scared or feel alone, so I WILL be there until she closes her eyes and I WILL make sure I'm there when she wakes up.   I don't care who says otherwise or what the fucking rules are.   
 
I'm going to have to be the strong, brave one this time and not fall apart - for her sake.
 
For those of you who follow me on Twitter, I'll be Tweeting regularly from the hospital and  Instagraming like a Whore so go see me there.
 
If you don't do Twitter or Instagram, then just take time to caption this daft photo of mine to cheer me up.  I'll be checking the comments from time to time and the best caption will win a wee something from me.
 
❤ yer faces off
 

12 comments:

JamericanSpice said...

I hope they robe you and let you in to be there for your precious one.

Just deep breaths dahlin'

Wreckless Euroafrican said...

These new war planes, bought by the SANDF, and paid for by the Taxpayer, and which cost 35million dollars in Government bribes, are just not up to the task, are they?

Salagatle!

Insanity prevails... said...

To Infinity and BEYOND!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

"Man the Air Force has made some serious cutbacks."
or
"Top Gun - the Musical!"
Will be praying for you and your little one today.

YeamieWaffles said...

Best wishes for the daughter Lass. She sounds like a real fighter just like her mother and I hope that she's going to turn out okay... You're an awesome mother too and don't forget that :)

Brandon Lostinidaho said...

Best of luck. As a parent, that's never fun. I hope this makes you laugh...

"After a hearty breakfast of chorizo and eggs, the new RAF 'Bombers' get ready to take off..."

JoeinVegas said...

Quiet, if the army can make due with plastic guns due to the cutback we can handle these things.

Sans Pantaloons said...

Hoping all goes well for Kaylin. As for your good self ADSL, you can take the Girl out of Scotland, but you can't take Scotland out of the Girl.

Caption:
Power Condoms! For the Man whose nose needs to be in the other room.

Indigo Roth said...

Hey Lass! Thinking of you and Kaylin, hope it all went/goes well! Indigo

RoryBore said...

Gives a whole new meaning to "flying by the seat of your pants." :)

hope all went well with your wee one today and mama bear didn't cut a bitch doc too bad :)

grins said...

I'll never vote for that f...ing Obama again!

grins said...

Poor KK. I've had about four surgeries this year and I pretty much act the same way.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails