Saturday, 8 September 2012

Conversations with Megan and her Teacher

Megan's teacher asks the class:

"What kind of things do typical South Africans do on a the weekends?

My 9-Year-old Meg puts her hand up.

Teacher: "Yes, Megan?"

Megan :  "Relax and do Crack"

I fuckin' shite you not.

This WILL become the running joke in our family.

When I told her what crack was, she blushed profusely.   I then asked her where she heard about "crack". She said that she heard about it on the series "Two Broke Girls".

Motto of the story?  Supervise your kid's telly time.


This morning on the way to school I ask Megan:

"What are you up to this weekend?"

Megan shrugs, "I dunno".

I reply "What? Aren't we relaxing and doing crack?"

12 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Out of the mouth of babes!
That is hilarious.

Althea said...

Haha, that's hilarious! Though I do like her choice of TV programs :) x

apa essay format said...

Hhmmm interesting short post but it made me smile big...keep it up...thanks for the post.

Paula Wooters said...

Yeah... I'm relaxing and doing crack, (i.e. fixing the cracks in the walls left over from the roofers.) Being a teacher is just too much fun some days.

David Macaulay said...

OMG - too funny - my two-year-old would say something like this..

Bright Side of Life said...

Oh my hat.... too funny for words! :)

That Bastard From Bellingham said...

Yeah. Yeaaaaaaaaaah. That's one that she's NEVER gonna live down!

Like, twenty-five years from now on Christmas it's gonna come up. :D That's the kinda shit that lives FOREVER~!!

Mike Smith said...

I blame the parents..

Matt Harvath said...

LOL!!! Kids will be kids! My son comes up with some crazy stuff too.

Tracy Bermeo (A2Z Mommy) said...

Holy crap that's funny!!!!!
I happen to love that show too!

The Jade Lotus said...

Lol, kids are awesome!

The Glebe Blog said...

Reminds me of when the twins were little, and Sarah on my return from an injection at the doctors piped up with "does your prick hurt daddy"

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails