So, I've been jugglin my arse off lately to finish all my A to Z Blog Challenge posts.
Tossing kids, work, supper, laundry, scheduling posts in the air all at the same time. Yes, I'm talented like that. I finally did it. I'm done. All 26 posts scheduled and ready to rock yer faces off.
Can I have a high fucking five, Plonkers!
I nicked this Shizzle from The Big Dollop.
7 comments:
This is amazing Lass! Especially since I can definitely imagine just how much you can relate to this haha, funny stuff!
Funny! Now I know why I don't have kids. I could not make Macaroni and Cheese blindfolded.
I've mentioned you in my blog post today - see ya round the challenge!
thriftshopcommando.blogspot.com
I've seen this before, but it's still pretty funny.
Looking forward to it DSL, have you recited "My Big Kilmarnock Bonnet" ?
Tami > heading over for a visit
Jim > I think not.
LOL - that was funny! I know parents who are just like that. Except they don't rap so well.
Post a Comment