Thursday, 26 June 2014

Foo Fighters Tickets Bought!

Foo Fighters are coming to South African in December.

Today tickets went on sale at 9am and there was loads of excitement, frustration and butterflies in tummies to get tickets online.

I managed to get tickets by 9:17 and I can't wait until December.

Now I just need some Fooz merchandise.  Any ideas?



I'm coming, Dave....




4 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Awesome stuff! Now that would be a concert to see.

The Glebe Blog said...

Be just like the Grand Hall in Kilmarnock in 1967. Oh that's not right, it's yer mum that'll remember !

Maurice Mitchell said...

Foo Fighters! Awesome. Some good shirts here www.oldglory.com/FooFighters_Tees‎

Anonymous said...

Buying a t-shirt is a pretty standard thing, but I'm sure you could DIY a shirt to spruce it up. Or a hand bag?

Whatever you decide I'm sure you'll have a blast!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails