
This week's Monday Music Moves Me theme is Rock 'n Roll.
There are so many options with this one
Go link up with Xmas Dolly.
Here goes Elvis Presley epitomizes 50s Rock 'n Roll
Rockabilly Band from Cape Town.
Peachy Keen.
Those these lassies
One of the few songs by The Beatles that was sung by Ringo, their drummer
Little Richard
No Monday Music is complete with a Jack White song
.
9 comments:
Going back to some classics!
Of course Jack WHite! I would be disappointed not to see him. Little Richard was something else. Definitely a legend too.
I loved all your picks!
There are quite a lot of great hits here!
Thanks for rocking.
Happy Summering!
Girlfriend you rocked the house! Dang, you had some real greats here, and definitely Legends! You're smokin' today. Lil Rickie & Ringo Starr man you hardly ever hear him. Those I shot a man dead I totally cracked up & loved it all at the same time & I would have been disappointed if I didn't hear that white Snake or whatever his name is bwahahahha YOU NOT ONLY ROCKED THE HOUSE GIRL YOU WAS SHAKEN IT DOWN! WOO HOO! THANKS FOR THE BOOGIE GIRL :)
I like that Peachy Keen one!! never heard it before; great new discovery.
And of course Jack..... nothing new to be said there. amazing.
I knew I could count on you for some Jack White! Have you ordered Lazaretto yet? I can't wait for my copy :)
Love me some Ringo, too. I used a Beatle in my post this week, too :)
Excellent choices as always! I almost posted Jailhouse Rock, but then went with a different one - but I still consider it 'two great minds'! ;) Have a great week!
Walk This Way because I Can’t Dance in my Blue Suede Shoes with Jack & Diane
I thoroughly enjoyed all those especially the Beatle vid ;-)
elvis is ruling the legend status followed close by paul. really great choice.
Post a Comment