Monday, 30 June 2014

Happy 200!

Xmas Dolly

This week is Xmas Dolly's 200th week of Monday Music Moves Me.  It's a Grand Celebration and this week's theme is songs that describes you, as well as a few foot-tapping celebration songs.

Go link up and share you music.  If you don't want to link up, pop on over to the lovely Xmas Dolly, say hello to my friend and congratulate her on her long-standing 200th week of an awesome bloghop linky.  She is a super special lady with a heart of gold.

Lets get to it.


A Fantastic Celebration song

 

 

Here's a song that describes me - Offend in Every Way - and of course its by The White Stripes. Always gotta slip Jack White in there somewhere

 

Here's another song that describes me very well....rambling as I usually do. My lips don't stop flapping

- just ask my poor hubby

10 comments:

Cathy Kennedy said...

Thanks for celebrating in our 200th week of music. It's so nice to have loyal bloggers, such as you who are repeat weekly partiers. Have a tunetastic week!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Two hundred weeks is almost four years - whoa!

Helena Philomena Liebekraft said...

I do love Jack White and Led Zeppelin. I wasn't sure where to link up for this as there seem to be several blogs involved, so I just linked up to the one I found it at.
I'm probably just easily confused!

stevebethere said...

Nice picks I do like Black Eyed Peas ...to listen to not to eat ;-)

Have a funtabulous week ;-)

The Glebe Blog said...

Love the Led Zep. Heard Jack White enthusing about his hero Dolly Parton this week, maybe I'm coming round to liking him.

New Jersey Memories said...

Good choice of songs! You have eclectic tastes (so do I!)

Rory Bore said...

My kids came running when they heard the Black Eyed Peas... a definite dance favourite here.
And thank you for always slipping Jack White in there.
OMG - Ramble On!!! Such a great song. brilliant.

Joyce Lansky said...

I love the Black Eyed Peas, and a good night is reason to celebrate. As for songs about you, you've never offended me nor do I find that you ramble on your posts.

http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/

Colette S said...

Thanks for rocking with us and being here to celebrate in our anniversary!

Aloha :)

Mike Golch said...

cool set of thunes. thanks for shareing them

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails