Friday, 8 May 2015

Blog Award from Nagzilla

Thanx to Nagzilla for my recent Star of Excellent Blog Award.  

I haven't had one of these for a while and I loved the list of blogs she recommended to follow.


Thanx to you, girl, I'm following 3 new awesome blogs because of you.

Nagzilla loves hand sanitizer and is a massive Star Wars fan... and she frikken rocks Leila side buns.

She is funny as hell, loves chest hair and is a talented writerShe's kind of a geek when it comes to grammar and she has a Yoda tattoo. How cool is she, right?  How can you not love someone that drinks UV Cake Vodka and pineapple juice?

Go Follow her at The Adventures of Nagzilla

If you don't already, shame on YOU.  

Now I hand the Nagzilla Star Of Excellence to blogs that make me smile as much as her does.

Square Pegs

MagnetoBoldToo! 

It's Rhyme Time 

Nerd in the Brain 

wtf Am I On About Now? 




 
 

2 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

That's a funny award. Congratulations!

Pat Hatt said...

Thanks for the award

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails