Saturday, 9 May 2015

Blood, Boobs and Carnage

Oh Yeah, Blood, Boobs, and Carnage coming soon!

Ninjalex and Heather entwined their twisted forces this year to create this Blogfest. Who can refused this one?! 

This time I made sure I got in early.  I'm #22 on the sign up list.  Can you say Boo-fekkin-Yah?!?

I can't wait for this one.  I have so many ideas swirling and consorting inside my wee brain.  So many angels, so much to write about, so many categories to choose from....this should be a whole month's worth of Blogfest.  

Consider it, Alex....just mull on that one. 

Go sign up and post on 18 May 2015.


3 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Thanks for pimping our blogfest!

menopausal mama said...

At first I thought you were talking about a blogging conference and I wondered how I hadn't heard of it yet, ha-ha!! Have fun!

Jo said...

It is, after all, Alex's favourite saying.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails