Monday, 3 November 2008

First Day of Colon Treatment

I was very nervous driving to the appointment but Jeanine and Karen made me feel very comfortable when I got there. They explained what was going to happen so I knew what to expect at least.

The treatment was very successful and I had a good day with regard to getting rid of excess waste and for Day One it went really well. A couple of nasty blockages were released and in the process of that, I had terrible cramps but as soon as the blockage drained the cramps dissapeared and I felt better. It is not the most comfortable treatement but I know I am doing the right thing and that by the end of the week, I'll be glad I did it.

I feel a little drained after the whole procedure but I'm taking my supplements religiously which hopefully will help me with my energy levels.

Getting the cleansing drink and beetroot juice down is really difficult.  Its very disgusting tasting and I can't tell  you how nauseaus it makes me feel for a couple of minutes after I've taken it.  After its settled I'm fine -its just to get it down and KEEP IT DOWN.  I'm so worried that I'm going to throw it all up afterwards and wasting all my money on this...

I hope Day 2 is better.

1 comment:

Janet said...

Good Luck Gillian! It will be worth it in the end.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails