Thursday, 13 November 2008

Itsy Bitsy Spider

....landed up on my car this morning! I nearly had a heart attack!

When I arrived at school to drop the girls off, a rain spider had attached itself to the side of my car. I wondered how I was going to get KK out of the car as she was sitting in her car chair on the back seat. I think killer mother instinct kicked in because I said to Megan "Stand back!" and within milliseconds my shoe was off and I flicked it off the car and then I just lunged towards it and battered it with my shoe.

Sorry Spider Lovers but I didn't want to take a chance that he might just climb in my car or someone elses and if one of the kids at school saw the size of that thing ,they may have contracted arachnaphobia then and there!

After I dropped the kids off at their classes, I got back in my car to drive to work and then my mind started playing games with me. I was wondering if any of his family members had made it INSIDE the car and then my legs started itching and I was imagining spiders running up my pants legs and in my hair.
Aaaaargh!!
I'm still itching and scratching just thinking of it...

1 comment:

Janet said...

Eeeeuw! Had one in my bathroom the other week -they're disgusting! (I also killed it - correction, my domestic workers sister killed it - I was too scared!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails