


Kaylin is finished with Aquatots and got all her 10 badges and her Club Badge which means she has completed the course. Now I don't have to be in the pool with her from next year! Kewl.
Megan got 75% for her butterfly stroke and got a Silver Medal for that. She blew us away by winning The Best Learn to Swim Student of 2008. She couldn't have been more chuffed with herself. Riaan and I couldn't have been more proud.
I'm a little sad she won't be going back next year. Megan said she doesn't want to swim anymore :-(
Megan got 75% for her butterfly stroke and got a Silver Medal for that. She blew us away by winning The Best Learn to Swim Student of 2008. She couldn't have been more chuffed with herself. Riaan and I couldn't have been more proud.
I'm a little sad she won't be going back next year. Megan said she doesn't want to swim anymore :-(
No comments:
Post a Comment