Monday, 2 February 2009

Flat Tyre


When I got to school to drop the girls off this morning, one of the teachers and one of the parents mentioned that I had a flat tyre!

Oh geezo! Typical Monday morning stuff...

I drove very slowly to the garage to have it pumped up and when the man pumped it up I could immeidatley here the dreaded "shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" sound of a punctured tyre.

Urgh! I got one of the guys to help me change the tyre and so now I'm driving around with the biscuit wheel on and Riaan is not very happy with me because I drove from home to school with the flat tyre. He said I've probably made it worse by driving on it and ruined it.

What else was I supposed to do?!

3 comments:

Janet said...

Oh my gosh! What a pain! Thank goodness it didn't happen to me today. I would have freaked!! I would have done exactly the same thing by the way .... driven slowly to where I could get help. No way I could have done on that on my own!!

Anonymous said...

Next time give him a call and ask him what to do! A nd suggest he come and change it.........that should do it!

Anonymous said...

You should have picked up the car and carried it home! LOL. no i agree i would have done the same by the way

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails