Thursday, 12 February 2009

Introducing Claire Jane

I'm Claire Jane - nearly 21 weeks old.
I am 15.7cm long (so i suppose that would make me the same size as a KFC twister....hehehe)
I'm 20 weeks 4 days, I am healthy with a good heartbeat and growing at the right rate.
I have all my rib and bones, fingers toes present and accounted for!
Ain't I perfect and just too gorgeous?!?!?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AAWWW Mommy......That is beautiful...How amazing is that....It still amazes me. Kinda makes me want one too....but I think I will give it a miss. I will stick to playing with others babies. AWSOME JANIE...It's a real special thing.Mandy

Anonymous said...

i'm all excited too now...I can feel her moving (she's a wriggly wee thing - responds almost immediately when i prod my tummy!) Yes Mandy, it IS very special , EH ?! You're a great Mum so you KNOW. I'm genuinely blessed for the gift so late in life - i have a GOOD man , i had no trouble falling pregnant (2 weeks!) AND I'm healthy and wee Claire Jane is growing healthily and steadily.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails