It was a very stressful week at the Homemakers Expo this week and I kept on saying to my work colleagues at the Organisers Office that they should send us to the Spa for a day in order to destress after a long week.
My wish came true - a colleague said she phoned our local spa to book her fiance in for a massage and was told that a second year student was at the salon on the Saturday morning giving treatments for FREE!
Well, I was on the phone like shot and got the last available appointment for 8am on Saturday morning. How lucky am I?
It was just was the doctor ordered. It was awesome...
A huge thanx to Nicole for letting me in on the secret and a huge thanx to my Boerewors for looking after the girls while I got pampered for a hour and a half!!!
Just What I Needed!
No comments:
Post a Comment