I am feeling completely overwhelmed and unhappy at work. I am loosing confidence in my abilities and I am noticely irritable and depressed. My workload is humongous and I don't feel like doing it anymore. I used to take pride in my work and enjoyed coming to work everyday but I feel totally unappreciated which is making me demotivated.
Its making me less productive and totally ineffective in my work. I feel I'm getting no kick back at all from working so damn hard for this company. I get no thanks for my efforts andI feel totally inadequate. I can't do enough. I get no praise for a job well done but get crapped on from a dizzy height when something hasn't been done.
Yesterday when I got home I was so tearful, totally exhausted and so down. Last night I couldn't sleep, I kept waking up with either heart palpitations or a runny tummy...I feel like my head is going to explode. Its such an out-of-control feeling. I am not coping.
I just thank God for my boerewors and my girls. Without them I can't imagine where I'd be.
*in tears again*
4 comments:
I have been here myself, if this is affecting your sleep, you should look for another position.
Is there nobody to talk to at your work? Your Human Resources department should be your first port of call.
Are you the only one getting treated like this? that is unlawful.
Are you doing anything to provoke this treatment, I did a little because I didn't care...........shock horror!
Just always remember it is only a job! And we your family are always here for you.......
Have a lunch date with the boss on Thursday to discuss it all.
Oh dear Gillian! Keep your chin up and think carefully before making any rash decisions! Don't allow yourself to be bullied though - perhaps talking to HR is a good idea.
Oi Gillian, that's no good. It sounds very unlike you, you used to love your job! Hope you can sort it out.
Post a Comment