Monday, 20 April 2009

Another Claire Jane Update

My mum, my dad and my brothers took a trip down to ''Babies'R'Us'' yesterday, as there was a nursing sister on duty and she had brought along her 4D scan equipment.

It was my first 4D scan 3 weeks ago but I was feeling a little shy that day and didn't show my face! But today I wanted my family to see me!

I am now a healthy 1.5kg (3lb 5oz) .....about half the size she will be when I am born. The nurse checked my heart, kidneys, bladder, legs, feet, arms, hands, pelvis (I am definitely a girl!), heartbeat ...all is well and I am developing well.

Remember I am 'under-water' so they might look a little strange......but you can certainly make out my features (is that my daddy's dimpled chin??!!) .

My mum said that it was truly amazing and special to 'see' me even before I have even been born. Mum said it makes all her backache, swollen ankles, heartburn and tiredness worth it !!

My Daddy is an angel ...he's got the patience of a saint to put up with my short, pregnant Scots mummy. I love my daddy very much because whenever I hear his voice I start kicking like a bunny wabbit!

See you soon!




1 comment:

janie said...

she looks so snug and content in there

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails