Thursday, 16 April 2009

A morning from Hell with Kaylin - AGAIN!


From the second she opened her eyes she started crying and whining for other clothes, then she was whining and crying for Milo, then it was whining and crying and trantrum because she had to get dressed. It was a fight to brush hair and then to wash face and brush teeth.

It was a tantrum to get in the car and put her safety belt on. Then she started whining and crying about the fact that Megan had more toys than she did. When we got to school, she cried for me to pick her up instead of walking her into class. When it was time to say goodbye, she threw a tantrum of note, clinged on to me squealing at top volume. I think my ears are still bleeding!

I was in tears all the way from home to school and from school to work. Tears of sadness and frustration that I can't control her or make her happy. The guilt is awful!

Its 8:30 am and I'm exhausted. I can't do this anymore...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails