A colleague, Linda, and I were put in charge of organising a Kitchen Tea for two of the ladies at work who are both getting married in May; Nicole and Aneta.
With the help of our art department who printed our bras and knickers,
we came up with this lot. It was good fun. Hope everyone enjoyed
The undies on the washline
The boardroom all ready for Nicole and Aneta
The snacks
We suspended this from the ceiling over the table.
The prezzies
The white board was filled with knickers and bras suspended with gut and clothes pegs.

Our home made alcoholic fruit punch.





















2 comments:
Will you throw a party for me? that looks like so much fun. You are a creative little thing aren't you.
I try...I have my sister's baby shower coming up and I have tons of ideas for that one.
Keep coming back to see the pix from that!
Post a Comment