Monday, 6 July 2009

The Enormous Crocodile


I was given this Audio CD Book from my sister in law, Ronel, and the girls LOVE it. It is Roald Dahl's The Enormous Corcodile read by Stephen Fry and its so funny! I love all his children's books and read all of them when I was in my twenties. I never was into books and reading when I was younger so I enjoyed them all as an adult. But I still enjoy them never-the-less.

Whenever we're in the car Megan and Kaylin ask me to put it on. We've listened to it at least half a dozen times and everytime they giggle and enjoy it. Its a great story and so well-read with so much expression and humour.


A great way to get your children to sit still in the car...I am off to Kalahari to see if I can get some more.


2 comments:

Janet said...

My BFF;s little girl turned 10 on Sunday and she wanted a Roald Dahl book for her birthday so I bought her the BFG and Boy which is based on his life story. I am going to buy that for me! I also love his stories, but will have to wait for grandchildren to read them to! LOL!

Klambat said...

I too love Roald Dahl books, and enjoyed immensely reading it when I was a boy. Now I have nearly all his books for my children. But never did tried Audio books, will try to get them for the kids!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails