I feel much better today but I just cannot stomach the beetroot juice. The supplements make me very nauseas because I'm not eating anything and taking them on an empty stomach. BLAH!!!! Otherwise I have more energy today. I've given up with the beetroot juice. I just can't.
Last night I ALMOST gave in to the hunger pains in my tum. I reached for a fat-free frozen yoghurt from the freezer thinking "Stuff this! I'm so hungry I could chew my own arm off!" But I asked Riaan if it would be okay if I had it and he gave me "the look" and said : "It's only one week, dolly" and then I returned it to the freezer and went to bed with the hunger pains.
I dreamt last night about Warm Toasted Seed Bread with mashed Avo on top sprinkled with salt and pepper. Oh my Gosh! I'm torturing myself in my dreams...
3 days to go....
2 comments:
Hang in there! It's very hard when you're feeling low to have will power but it will pay off! Don't eat anything that you're going to regret!
Thanx for the support, Janet!!!! I appreciate it.
Post a Comment