omg, how completely adorable! I would shrink it down and turn it into a little design for a scratch note pad! :)
those are awesome! definitely front of the fridge material!
She can draw better than me :(I'm a tad jealous.
Much better than I would do!!! Make them picture ornaments or magnets!
OHMYGOD....so cute!! Love the way she put little dots on Daddy's face for the stubble!Adorable!
HO HO HO! Very good drawing! Merry Christmas!
Very talented!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
omg, how completely adorable! I would shrink it down and turn it into a little design for a scratch note pad! :)
those are awesome! definitely front of the fridge material!
She can draw better than me :(
I'm a tad jealous.
Much better than I would do!!!
Make them picture ornaments or magnets!
OHMYGOD....so cute!! Love the way she put little dots on Daddy's face for the stubble!
Adorable!
HO HO HO! Very good drawing! Merry Christmas!
Very talented!
Post a Comment