The Production is running from the 21st to the 30th of December 2009 and tickets can be purchased at Computicket from R80 to R120 per ticket. They will also be in Cape Town at Grand West’s Grand Arena between 3 and 13 January, 2010.

We will experience SpongeBob, Patrick and their zany Bikini Bottom pals as SpongeBob embarks on his dream to fly with the jellyfish. Will he take flight, or will his dream come crashing down to the ocean floor? It's a tale too exciting to be kept undersea! So dive into the world stage premiere of the exciting live show about dreams, friendships and soaring to new heights.
Looks like its gonna be a blast!
5 comments:
A musical of Spongebod?! Why am I’m not surprised by this, tell me!?!
Have fun.
my boys would totally love that! will show them your pics tonight!
I still say that Spongebob sounds like the name of a feminine product! lmao!
I love SpongeBob! I hope you have fun!
Snow pictures are up for your viewing pleasure. I went out in my slippers and pj's to take those pictures just for you!!
Hugs!!
Hey Gillian,
Thanks so much for putting this up.
Hope you and the kids have fun!
from the HaveYouHeard team
Post a Comment