Sunday, 6 December 2009

Some Music

Jim Morrisson was so HAWT



The Jam - Start (very funky)



Still one of my ALL time favourites...



The Who - My Generation (dig the guy on bass)




U2 - Bono is just the bomb another soopa hawt bloke!!! and this song is hard core funky!



Funkadelic - George Clinton - fierce and funkay!


I could go on and on but....I won't.

6 comments:

Blasé said...

Everyone needs "Some Music"!

I've always wanted to meet Black Betty...and slap her butt

Mike said...

You like some great music! I saw you on the chat. I am bouncing back and forth between my 2 blogs.

Green-Eyed Momster said...

I picked up The Lost Writings of Jim Morrison. It was only like 50 cents. It's awesome. It's full of poems and lyrics that he wrote. It's hard to believe I was only 2 when he did that video! He was HAWT!
Hugs!!

kathryn said...

ROCK ON, DUDE-ETTE! LOVE The Who....do you and the girls dance? I'll bet you do!

I can't clean w/o my tunes....thank Gawd for music! (Yeah, my house is still dirty.)

KK said...

That was fun!

A Daft Scots Lass said...

Yip the girls and I dance all the time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails