Friday, 20 December 2013

Keedo


South African kids clothing brand, Keedo, recently celebrated their 20 year anniversary with a whole new look, new logo, new website and new online store.  They are a socially responsible brand who use great quality fabrics and funky designs and accessories for girls and boys from infants up to about 9 years of age.

Keedo Kids also offers FREE delivery on all orders countrywide.

Using the Keedo online store was a little confusing for me at first, (even though I do a LOT of online shopping). In the Shopping Cart and Checkout they had a place for both a  gift voucher as well as a coupon and I tried to use both but with no luck.  With many emails backwards and forwards, error messages, invalid voucher numbers, I got increasingly frustrated with all the misunderstandings.  

However, the technical staff were extremely friendly and accommodating.  We eventually got it right!

I chose a simple vest-shirt from their Edge Range for my youngest, Kaylin, who is a bit of a tomboy and absolutely adores her shirt.  I found it a little bit pricey at R189 for a cotton vest-shirt, but the quality of the fabric is top notch.

When I eventually got the order in the system, it was processed with the speed of light and I had it in my hands the next day via courier.  I was very impressed with the delivery.

If you're looking for a last minute gift for your wee one this Christmas, give Keedo a go.  Check them out on Pinterest or Twitter.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails