"Tooked me a long time, but I finally founded a spot in da street dat dussnt has da nicest looking face!"
I know I was thirsty, but this is ridiculous.
"Just Say AHHHH"... new Nike Ad 2014!
"Bang! Zoom! Right in the kisser."
He said, "Are you taking the piss?" Wonder if this is what he meant?
LOL! That is too funny!"Damn! No trees or hydrants around so his mouth will have to do"
Post a Comment
6 comments:
"Tooked me a long time, but I finally founded a spot in da street dat dussnt has da nicest looking face!"
I know I was thirsty, but this is ridiculous.
"Just Say AHHHH"... new Nike Ad 2014!
"Bang! Zoom! Right in the kisser."
He said, "Are you taking the piss?" Wonder if this is what he meant?
LOL! That is too funny!
"Damn! No trees or hydrants around so his mouth will have to do"
Post a Comment