Tuesday, 24 December 2013

Winning Spree

Happy Christmas Eve, Pretty Plonkers.

I've been on a bit of a winning streak lately. 

In this month alone, I have won three competitions and been offered a voucher in return for a blog post.

I'm gonna share with you my winnings in the post and tell you about all the cool stuff I've won.

Firstly, thanks to Bailey Schneider on 2OVFM who chose me as her winner for a Crazy White Boy CD




Secondly, Spree.co.za picked me as their winner for one of their #15FAB Giveaways on Twitter.  I won a beautiful leather laptop bag, which arrived safely in the mail the other day.

A huge thank you to Spree who chose me as their winner for captioning an image of theirs.

No Bad Treats for My Good Dawg


I won a competition to Name The Fairy Godmother on Chicara's Blog Lipgloss Kisses.  I'm not sure what I won but I would assume, a lipgloss?

Fairy Blob Mother

4 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Congratulations! Need to take you to Vegas.
Have a great Christmas!

Bumferry Hogart said...

HEY! Well done you. Looks like Xmas came early in your house! Merry Christmas to you and yours from rainy windy UK! :O)

The Glebe Blog said...

Merry Christmas Gillian, have a good one.

Marie Moody said...

The Blob Fairygodmother??? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA You found me out! bwahahahahahaha That's my second job I'm a fill in! LMAO.... You crack me up!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails