Friday, 17 January 2014

Challenge. Accepted

Megan and I attempted The Cinnamon Challenge (Megan's idea after gigglin hysterically for hours watching similar You Tube videos)

We decided to give it a go.  

So sorry about the poor audio half way through.  My Boerewors is a leftie and he put his finger over the audio on my video camera.  However, you don't really need audio to know that I was horrified.

Let me know if you'd try it.  Let me know if you post a video....I love to watch shit like this.

Got any more challenges that we can do???


.

3 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

You are now all set for your next Halloween party! Who needs blood capsules when you can just spit cinnamon?

Andrew Leon said...

Yeah, I'm not doing that.

Lovely Light said...

Funny video! And, you can really see what a wonderful bond your family has with each other.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails