Friday, 3 January 2014

Happy 2014. What is your Resolution?


Happy New Year to all you Pretty Plonkers.

I am having an awesome holiday at home and spending some good quality time with my family and friends. 

I wish you all a wonderful year ahead and I just know this is going to be a good year.  I have made a few resolutions...I normally don't, but the 14kg that I managed to shred two years ago have crept back on.  Mrs Fatty is back but she has focus to do it all again.  Thank you to Dr Dukan.

I have decided to get back on the wagon with regards to my abysmal relationship with food.  It's a love / hate relationship that has to be reeled in and harnessed.  It's like a wild animal that needs to be tamed and controlled.  I'm getting real, Bitches!

So, as of yesterday my Dukan journey has been resumed and is sincerely underway.  I'd say wish me luck but I don't need luck - only a healthy balanced diet and regular exercise.

Did you make any New Year's resolutions?

Tell me about yours.


13 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

You can do it, Lass!
My goal is to finish my new manuscript, polish it, and send to my publisher by summer.

G-Man said...

Happy New Year Jillie Bean...

Please come back to the Fold, I'll leave the front door open for ya...G

Pat Hatt said...

Happy new year

Paula said...

I have that love/hate relationship with food too....I love it! I hate where is sits on my ass! But I guess I don't hate it enough to do anything about it. Happy New Year Lass

Brian Miller said...

happy new year....and best wishes on the resolutions...

mine, not much...survival you know...smiles.

**** April **** said...

I'm on a journey to lose 20-25 pounds... how are you going to do it? I'd love someone to keep me motivated!

AiringMyDirtyLaundry said...

Good luck with your resolutions. I did not make any!

miruspeg said...

Happy New Year Gillian and good luck with your resolution.
Since 2009 I have been focusing on a word each year to keep me on the straight and narrow!
This year my word is "Determination", it will be interesting to see where it leads me!
Warmest hugs
Peggy ♥♥♥

ammi roy said...

Hai bisogno di un lavoro part time ti consiglio il qui presente sito web. Cerchi telelavoro online?
Cycling Games 43

The Glebe Blog said...

Happy New Year to you Gillian. I've resolved to make no resolutions that I can't keep !

Scarlett Wonderland said...

Happy New Year!! I always try to never make resolutions, so this year it's simply to be more positive! xx

Bailey Schneider said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Here's wishing you a healthy and happy 2014!
I'm also on a health kick this year... I want to step things up personally and professionally :)
x

Sam said...

Hi sweety, hope your start to 2014 has been a great one :) I hope it brings you all you wish for!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails