I'm sure there will be many funnier than mine, but the first thing that comes to mind - I hate you.
"Stupid human. I know where you sleep."
rotflol ... poor kitty ... looks like he wound up in a bottle of tequila.
You heard of divine retribution? I can wait........!!
I have an awesome giveaway on my blog ... come over and enter!
Me again ... I'm hosting a gorgeous giveaway on my blog ... hop on over and enterWendySimply Sassy StyleCome over and enter my Lushberry giveaway Lushberry Giveaway
"honey, when you said you had a wet pussy, this isn't quite what I expected," said the disappointed and naked husband with a hard on walking over to his wife...
You frikkin douche and your frikken douches. It's the hamster next time.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I'm sure there will be many funnier than mine, but the first thing that comes to mind - I hate you.
"Stupid human. I know where you sleep."
rotflol ... poor kitty ... looks like he wound up in a bottle of tequila.
You heard of divine retribution? I can wait........!!
I have an awesome giveaway on my blog ... come over and enter!
Me again ... I'm hosting a gorgeous giveaway on my blog ... hop on over and enter
Wendy
Simply Sassy Style
Come over and enter my Lushberry giveaway
Lushberry Giveaway
"honey, when you said you had a wet pussy, this isn't quite what I expected," said the disappointed and naked husband with a hard on walking over to his wife...
You frikkin douche and your frikken douches. It's the hamster next time.
Post a Comment