I was intruiged by this little quizz that was on
Jeanette's Blog
Your results:
You are Wonder Woman
| Wonder Woman |
| 87% |
| Supergirl |
| 82% |
| The Flash |
| 80% |
| Green Lantern |
| 80% |
| Batman |
| 70% |
| Iron Man |
| 70% |
| Spider-Man |
| 65% |
| Hulk |
| 60% |
| Catwoman |
| 60% |
| Superman |
| 50% |
| Robin |
| 42% |
|
You are a beautiful princess
with great strength of character.
 |
Click here to take the Superhero Personality Test
4 comments:
here's my results ( W/Woman'S LAST on my list!! )
''You are Superman'' - You are mild-mannered, good, strong and you love to help others.
Superman 80%
Spider-Man 75%
Robin 72%
Iron Man 60%
The Flash 55%
Hulk 50%
Green Lantern 50%
Supergirl 45%
Catwoman 45%
Batman 40%
Wonder Woman 15%
Love how all the results have been so vastly different!
ha great quizz
I'm Spiderman.
I'M A DUDE SUPERHERO. This sucks. lol
Post a Comment