You’re four today
Dynamite in a tiny package
You look like an angel
You fooled us all.
You are stubborn as a mule
Your tantrums make our ears bleed.
You terrorise our poor cat, Pickles
And pour shampoo into your shoes
You love Hannah Montana
Cupcakes and all things pink
I love you no matter what
My little tiny girl-monster
How we eat our birthday cake!
Kaylin with her Birthday Crown



16 comments:
Hip, hip..... HOORAY!
What a beautiful poem and video.
yay! happy birthday!
Happy birthday big girl!!!
Happy Birthday, Kaylin!
She didn't catch her hair on fire. COOL!
Poor Prinkles.
Happy Birthday Kaylin , love from Janie xxxxxxx....four ?!! WOW . Have a wonderful day with your Mum & Dad & sister...they love you VERY much !!
Happy birthday!
HIP HIP HOORAY! She looks so HAPPY! What a doll.
Happy Birthday Kaylin!
For a monster, she sure is adorable! Happy Birthday, Kaylin.
P.S. Have been lately fascinated by the Mary Queen of Scots history. Plan to watch the movie tonight and read more about her (and the other Mary) soon.
P.P.S. Am here thanks to Fragrant Liar. She says hello!
Loved the video, and the poem.
Happy Birthday KK!!1
Happy Birthday Kaylin....:-) Hugs
Happy Birthday Kaylin!!!
Yum, birthday cake..
Happy Belated Birthday Kaylin. You look like an angel!
Big birthday hugs for everyone!
Just so you know, I'm now a trillionaire in Zim, so here's my trillion-dollars-worth... Lovely poem Gilz, and lovelier video, wass just waiting for Kaylin's hair to catch alot, but thankfully not... phew!
Oh my GOD, your girls are soo cute!
Kaylin hates me to tie her hair up. It never even occured to me that her hair could possibly catch fire. I'm such a bad mother...when I got the two comments about it, I had to watch the vid again and then I giggled. How did I miss that?
Post a Comment