Wednesday, 10 February 2010

Blog Challenge

Laura over at Female2Female put up another Blog Challenge. 

This time its a Photo Challenge and it has to be a picture which includes the colour blue.

Thought I'd give you My Boerewors as today is his hearing at work. Its been a stressful 2 and half weeks leading up to this day.  My only wish is that I could be there for him but circumstances say I can't.  We sat up talking until late, make notes and playing all the scenarios through. 

I hope I can count on my blog readers for some positive karma and prayer.  We need it!

Thanks!

11 comments:

lettice said...

Thinking of you and the Boerewors and sending you lots of good karma!

Ninnles said...

Sending positive vibes your way!

Matty said...

I only joined up with you recently, so I'm not familiar with his situation, but I sure hope it all goes well. He's looks like a winner.

cat said...

You can count on my prayers! Wish I could help more. He is such a charmer.

Marcelle said...

Count me in as well...sending love, light and prayers your hubby's way.

Laura said...

Send HUGE amounts of good thoughts and karma!!!!

The Peach Tart said...

Thinking of you and Boerewors and sending you good wishes.

Brian Miller said...

warm thoughts..that it all work out the way it should.

blueviolet said...

Here's hoping it turns out well!!!

Vicky said...

Positive Vibes coming your way

Blasé said...

Not sure what's going on...but I wish y'all the best.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails