Laura over at Female2Female put up another Blog Challenge.
This time its a Photo Challenge and it has to be a picture which includes the colour blue.
Thought I'd give you My Boerewors as today is his hearing at work. Its been a stressful 2 and half weeks leading up to this day. My only wish is that I could be there for him but circumstances say I can't. We sat up talking until late, make notes and playing all the scenarios through.
I hope I can count on my blog readers for some positive karma and prayer. We need it!
Thanks!

11 comments:
Thinking of you and the Boerewors and sending you lots of good karma!
Sending positive vibes your way!
I only joined up with you recently, so I'm not familiar with his situation, but I sure hope it all goes well. He's looks like a winner.
You can count on my prayers! Wish I could help more. He is such a charmer.
Count me in as well...sending love, light and prayers your hubby's way.
Send HUGE amounts of good thoughts and karma!!!!
Thinking of you and Boerewors and sending you good wishes.
warm thoughts..that it all work out the way it should.
Here's hoping it turns out well!!!
Positive Vibes coming your way
Not sure what's going on...but I wish y'all the best.
Post a Comment