Do you know how desperate I am to learn how to skate, I'm turning 48 in June and never skated in my life time, it looks like such fun..
very cool. we have an ice rink in town and figure this year we will get the boys out to try it...
It sounds like a real fun day was had by all.......:-) Hugs
Great pictures of your gorgeous family. It looks like lots of fun.Cheers,Robyn
Great day out.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Do you know how desperate I am to learn how to skate, I'm turning 48 in June and never skated in my life time, it looks like such fun..
very cool. we have an ice rink in town and figure this year we will get the boys out to try it...
It sounds like a real fun day was had by all.......:-) Hugs
Great pictures of your gorgeous family. It looks like lots of fun.
Cheers,
Robyn
Great day out.
Post a Comment