Monday, 26 April 2010

Girls Day

Megan, Kaylin and I had the day off school and work so we lazed around in our jammies until about midday and then went out shopping.  I needed to get Megan her winter school uniform for going back to school on Wednesday.  We stopped in at Magic Company for a bit of fun and afterwards popped into Wimpy for lunch.  I spotted a funky pair of shoes I fell in love with.

We came home and I helped the girls paint their new money boxes they got.

A relaxing, fun day...

Megan

Megan
Kaylin
Kaylin painting her aeroplane money box
Megan painting her cow money box
The shoes I fell in love with.

7 comments:

Marcelle said...

Oh yes you one of the lucky ones who had a LONG weekend...and tomorrow!!!
hehehe
Good to see you had a good time...
I remember school uniform shopping...oh man, it is so so expensive as well.

LOVE THE SHOES...can see why you fell in love with them.

Sausage Fingers said...

Sounds like a great day with the bairns, I was fortunate enough to have spent the entire day with my 12 year old son. We spent the morning fishing and went to the movies in the afternoon. The entire day was pretty awesome.
All the best, Sausage.

Brian Miller said...

wow. they did such a great job with that...budding artists there...nice.

Bernie said...

Those shoes are really cute and your girls are beautiful. So glad you had such a good day together.
.......:-) Hugs

Ami said...

Thanks for stopping by and for the warm, sweet comment. Therapy just may be in my near future.

Your kids are adorable. They just look full of fun.

:)

Jason, as himself said...

Wow, what a great day!

Thanks for stopping by The Jason Show today. I appreciate your comment and feedback.

I am happy to have a new Scottish friend from South Africa!

Kelley @ magnetoboldtoo said...

OMG ADORABLE!

Everything, including the shoes.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails