Paul Hewson aka Bono from the band U2. Not only is he soopa talented and has the most dreamy accent,
but he gets hawter as he gets older. He’s
always had strong political and religious undertones in his music with U2. I’ll bet he’d be fascinating to talk to and
awesome to party with. He can shake his
stuff on my table anyday!
Sir Paul Hewson has even been nominated for the Nobel Peace
Prize and knighted by the Queen. I’ll
bet you didn’t know that? But you could
guess with the amount of humanitarian and charity work he does, he’s bound to
scramble up some awards.
Paul Hewson is a great guy, who’s been married to the same
girl for nearly 30 years, which is usually non-existing in the entertainment industry
(let alone rock ‘n roll) and has four kids including two gorgeous teenage
girls.
Who would you like to meet and why??
Who would you like to meet and why??

6 comments:
Well I would love to meet Layne Staley and Heath Ledger, but since they are gone I won't get to...sigh! But I did get to meet Glen Hansard which was cool! Other than those 3 I come up blank!
know thats a pretty cool choice...bono is a pretty cool guy. happy friday!
You...because you're awesome!
:)
Sorry I haven't been around much. I'm trying to catch up with you.
Hugs!!
George Strait, but just because he is on my mind right now since the concert is this weekend. Plus he also gets better with age.
Nice choices everyone...
GEM> you are so schweeet!!! *mwah*
And I see we share a taste in men. He is just awesome.
Post a Comment