Friday, 30 April 2010

Who have you always wanted to meet face to face and why?

I asked this question yesterday when I posted about my sister meeting Jack Bruce in London.  I said I would tell you who I'd like to meet face to face.

 My answer is :

Paul Hewson aka Bono from the band U2.  Not only is he soopa talented and has the most dreamy accent, but he gets hawter as he gets older.  He’s always had strong political and religious undertones in his music with U2.  I’ll bet he’d be fascinating to talk to and awesome to party with.  He can shake his stuff on my table anyday!

Sir Paul Hewson has even been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize and knighted by the Queen.  I’ll bet you didn’t know that?  But you could guess with the amount of humanitarian and charity work he does, he’s bound to scramble up some awards.

Paul Hewson is a great guy, who’s been married to the same girl for nearly 30 years, which is usually non-existing in the entertainment industry (let alone rock ‘n roll) and has four kids including two gorgeous teenage girls.

Who would you like to meet and why??

7 comments:

Christiejolu said...

Well I would love to meet Layne Staley and Heath Ledger, but since they are gone I won't get to...sigh! But I did get to meet Glen Hansard which was cool! Other than those 3 I come up blank!

Brian Miller said...

know thats a pretty cool choice...bono is a pretty cool guy. happy friday!

Green-Eyed Momster said...

You...because you're awesome!
:)

Sorry I haven't been around much. I'm trying to catch up with you.

Hugs!!

KK said...

George Strait, but just because he is on my mind right now since the concert is this weekend. Plus he also gets better with age.

Azzazin said...

Peter Steele!
He recently passed away so it will never happen but I've always been fascinated by his brain not to mention his gorgeous looks. I think it'd have been great to have a couple of glasses of wine and talk away a few hours with him.

May he rest in peace.

Gillian said...

Nice choices everyone...

GEM> you are so schweeet!!! *mwah*

cat said...

And I see we share a taste in men. He is just awesome.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails