A Daft Scots Lass' Blog is 3 years old today...
Thanks to everyone who reads my bloggy drivel, thanks to everyone who comes back to comment my bloggy drivel.
Can you believe its been three years since I made my first post back in the day when my bloggy was called: "A Peek Into Our Lives"?
Over the years, not only have I changed the look and name but I have accumulated nearly 240 followers and now follow and read almost 200 blogs - I try to read all of them at least on a weekly basis and some of you are lucky that I read your blogs daily!
I've met some awesome people along the way. (I've met some asswipe Fuckers too but lets not talk about them). I've learned loads about others and their opinions, about myself and I've learned to never censor myself. I've learned that if no-one reads it - thats okay too.
This wee blog has been both therapeutic and fun for me. I've gained so much from all you Plonkers and I hope to continue to do so.
One-Two-Three, blow out my candles and lets pop the Champagne and get pissed.
*best Michael Jackson impersonation* I love you!

18 comments:
wow, 3 years. congrats!!
congrats that is awesome!
Yeah I'm an old fart....
3 years holy crap my blog is still in diapers compared to yours. Congrats on the anniversary and I hope theres many more to come
do carry on.
Congrats!!!
Yay! Happy 3rd year to you!
Hey, congrats on the third year! If you're doing an MJ impression, be sure it doesn't involve catching hair on fire.
Congrats!!! Have a happy Blogo-birthday!!
This deserves a Toast...and an orgasm.
Happy Happy Blogversary!!!! That is an incredible accomplishment!!!
BTW I love the "ass fuckers" part lol....
May you have a zillion more Blogversaries!!
Cat Chat http://opcatchat.blogspot.com
Happy Happy blogoversary!!!!!!
;} :}
Congrats! I love your blog!
thanx everyone!
Happy 3rd babe..and to MANY MANY more!
Happy birthday!
This is sweet!
HAPPY THIRD BLOGVERSARY!
It's amazing how quickly the time passes isn't it? It's my 4th blogversary in February. :0
Post a Comment