Friday, 20 November 2015

Friday....my Second Favourite F Word



For Christmas this year my Brother-In-Law and our niece is coming from Australia.

We are extremely excited to be seeing them as we haven't spent time with them for 2 years.  Its been a long time and we all have so much to catch up on. It will be so festive to have a big family get together on Christmas Day, have lunch and share the day swapping stories.

However, I'm secretly jealous, as I haven't seen my folks since April this year. I can't tell you how much I miss my mum and wish I could go there for Christmas too. Our budget just doesn't allow us this year, as we have a massive school fees bill that we need to sort out for 2016.

I'll be playing the lottery hoping to win a few thousand rands so that we can have a wee beach holiday with my mum and dad....

What are you plans for Christmas?


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails