Monday, 16 November 2015

I Swear it was Friday about 2 Minutes Ago?!

And Monday rolls around again...sneaky wee bastard!

That means its time to play some music and rock the house. 

Speaking of rocking music, I got gifted tickets to a show called Rock Royalty at The Barnyard Theater at Emperors Palace.  An extremely talented bunch of singers and musicians blasted the speakers with AC/DC, Janis Joplin, Jim Morrison and Led Zepplin and even Tina Turner.  They had us all rocking in our seats.  My daughters were on their chairs pounding the air and playing air guitar.  It was a great family outing with a LOT of whoohooing and wiggling our bums.

A kick-arse show for Rock Lovers!  Go get your tickets and rock on! \m/

You WILL be up dancing and rockin' out.


and now back to the Theme which actually is BIG BAND here is Robbie Williams,  performing his big band swing stuff 

 

This is a South African Swing/Jazz Band called The Swingsetters. I discovered them over a year ago. They are a Cape Town band. Give them a listen 



Now hop on over to Xmas Dolly, sign up and share yer Big Band Toon.  Enjoy the rest of your Monday, Plonkers!

xxx

 

8 comments:

cat said...

Oh man! Love love love Janis Joplin!

Patrick weseman said...

Great songs.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Awesome you won tickets to that show!

About JollyJilly said...

Thats great mix of music. Not all my style but ones i can enjoy anyway! Music give us such great memories for sure

stevebethere said...

I like your choices I quite like Robbie Williams version of Mack The Knife

Joyce Lansky said...

I bet that was a great concert, and I know what you mean about the weekend disappearing so quickly. Have a great week.

http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/

Stacy Uncorked said...

Great selections! And I love Robbie Williams version of "Mack The Knife"!

In My Daughter’s Eyes i’m gonna Sing, Sing, Sing on the Chattanooga Choo Choo with Teenage Daughters

Colette S said...

Monday sure sprints up.

I hope you enjoy your show tickets!

Thanks for sharing the tunes.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails