Friday, 13 November 2015

Happy Friday, Plonkers!



What do you want from Santa this year?

Have you even thought about Christmas?  or are you one of those people who plan Christmas from October?  Do you have all your Christmas shopping already done and gift wrapped?  Are you one of those that have lists for everyone and everything?  Lists of the lists?

I'm one of those people who leave Christmas until the middle of December and then go do all my shopping.  I normally only wrap Christmas gifts a few days before and I'm an impulse shopper.

However, I have made a Pinterest Christmas Wish List last year.  Not that anyone looked at it, but just in case someone wants to stumble across it and buy me a little somethin-somethin.

Have you thought about Christmas yet?

Are you one of those that plan ahead?

Are you on Santas naughty or nice list?




5 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I have about half of mine done now. The Internet is awesome.
And fifty comments a day? Kid, think bigger!

A Daft Scots Lass said...

We don't all have multiple published books that people come swarming to chat about and buy, Mr Popular!

Mo said...

Way too early for me to even think about mad yet. And yep I'm still around

Louisa said...

I plan faaaaar ahead because I hate being trampled in malls over December. I started making lists and squirrelling away gifts in July already, weapped everything last week and now I wait in anticipation to see all their little faces when they open their gifts. Some years I get a bit stuck about what to get who...but this year I think I got it spot on. Feeling quite smug about it really. ;-)

Mike Smith said...

They say there are 12 days of Christmas. And none of them are in fecking November...!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails