Monday, 18 January 2010

Happy 7th Birthday Megan!

Today you turn Seven, my little miracle Wonder
The Seven Wonders of the World have nothing on you!
Egypt’s pyramids are pale in comparison to the awesome little girl you are.
And even though you can see the Great Wall of China from the moon,
I love you more than all the stars in the galaxy.
You are more precious to me that The Colosseum in Rome
And more beautiful than the exquisite Taj Mahal.
Your eyes dazzle us more than all the colours in The Great Barrier Reef
And my love for you is deeper than the majestic Grand Canyon.
You’re sensitive and unique in your own little way.
Your heart is pure and hope that’s the way you stay.

Love you my wee button


Megan's Stitch cupcakes

Megan's Stitch Cake that we devoured yesterday

Stitch cupcakes up close

10 comments:

Marcelle said...

Happy birthday precious Megan...

Brian Miller said...

happy birthday to the little one! what a great tribute. my oldest boy is 7...

Fay's Too said...

I cried with this post remembering my baby girl's childhood. I used to tell her that if God had lined up all the babies in the Universe and asked me to choose, I would have chosen her. She then told me that if God had lined up all the ladies in the ladies' room, she'd have chosen me. A statement only a mother could love, I'm sure.
Enjoy every second.

blueviolet said...

Happy Birthday to your lovely daughter!

Laura said...

Happy happy Megan :)

That cake is STUNNING! Lilo and Stitch is one of my favourite animated movies

KK said...

Happy birthday Megan!

cat said...

Oh girl, how did I miss this one? Beautiful poem for a precious girl. Happy Birthday. Now please tell me about the cupcakes - are these styrofoam cups with cakes in, or sweets? Looks like such a nice idea to use in future.

Dutch donut girl said...

Happy belated birthday Megan.
Mmmmm... cupcakes and cake!
Is there any cake left?

Shayne said...

I know i'm late but i hope Megan had an awesome day.

That cake is just gorgeous!

SM said...

the 18th was my bday too

Happy Birthday to an obviously wonderful kid!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails