Thursday, 7 January 2010

Blog Challenge - 10 Things I Love About You

Laura said "I was going to just post this but then decided it might be fun to make it a Blog Challenge!"


All you have to do is write a blog post or leave a comment with the 10 things you love about “whoever” or "whatever".  It can be your partner, your child, a particular day,  you dog, your boss, a chocolate, a wine – anything really!


For My Boerewors:

I love the way you know what mood I’m in by just looking at me.


I love your sillyness.

I love the way you kiss my forehead in the check out queque at the supermarket.

I love your smile.

I love the way you hold me tight when the storm is loud.

I love that you appreciate me and tell me so.

I love your generousity to your family and others.

I love that you talk to me about “when we are old and grey” even thought we are already grey.

I love that you love me for my weaknesses as well as my strengths.

I love your committment to our marriage and family.

11 comments:

Brenda said...

Your list brought a smile to face Gillian. Thanks!

Janie said...

you just KNEW i 'd make this post :

to ma boi Mick ,

I love your pure clear heart and soul

I love the way you wiggle your bum

I love the way you sing out of tune

I love the way you kiss me

I love those deep kind pretty broWn eyes

I love how you are with our baby Claire

I love how you always know when and how to make me smile

I love that you say i love you to me a million times a day

I love how you find me so darn attractive even when i feel ( and look) like an old bag sometimes !

I love that i just KNOW you are on my side

I love that in your eyes 'I'M OK !!'

IS THAT TEN.....could go on !

Janie

lettice said...

so special!

The Peach Tart said...

Aw. So Sweet.

blueviolet said...

That was very sweet! You have a keeper! :)

Laura said...

Thank you for taking part Gillian :)

I am loving all the love!

Gillian said...

I should've dished the vomit bags out first for these sloppy posts.

Blasé said...

once again, I think I need a Tums...

otin said...

I almost feel bad for reading this, kind of like it was just meant for your hubby! :)

Shayne said...

I'm surprised at how many women went so soppy on this. But there've been some different ones too.

Looks like there are a whack of us with pretty darn cool hubbies.

KK said...

Aww, I love that your love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails