Laura said "I was going to just post this but then decided it might be fun to make it a Blog Challenge!"
All you have to do is write a blog post or leave a comment with the 10 things you love about “whoever” or "whatever". It can be your partner, your child, a particular day, you dog, your boss, a chocolate, a wine – anything really!For My Boerewors:
I love the way you know what mood I’m in by just looking at me.
I love your sillyness.
I love the way you kiss my forehead in the check out queque at the supermarket.
I love your smile.
I love the way you hold me tight when the storm is loud.
I love that you appreciate me and tell me so.
I love your generousity to your family and others.
I love that you talk to me about “when we are old and grey” even thought we are already grey.
I love that you love me for my weaknesses as well as my strengths.
I love your committment to our marriage and family.
11 comments:
Your list brought a smile to face Gillian. Thanks!
you just KNEW i 'd make this post :
to ma boi Mick ,
I love your pure clear heart and soul
I love the way you wiggle your bum
I love the way you sing out of tune
I love the way you kiss me
I love those deep kind pretty broWn eyes
I love how you are with our baby Claire
I love how you always know when and how to make me smile
I love that you say i love you to me a million times a day
I love how you find me so darn attractive even when i feel ( and look) like an old bag sometimes !
I love that i just KNOW you are on my side
I love that in your eyes 'I'M OK !!'
IS THAT TEN.....could go on !
Janie
so special!
Aw. So Sweet.
That was very sweet! You have a keeper! :)
Thank you for taking part Gillian :)
I am loving all the love!
I should've dished the vomit bags out first for these sloppy posts.
once again, I think I need a Tums...
I almost feel bad for reading this, kind of like it was just meant for your hubby! :)
I'm surprised at how many women went so soppy on this. But there've been some different ones too.
Looks like there are a whack of us with pretty darn cool hubbies.
Aww, I love that your love!
Post a Comment