They have designed jeans not just for the anorexic stick insect super models but for the curvier figure. The REAL woman.
The Levi’s Curve ID jeans are designed to fit the curves of a woman’s body. They focus on shape and proportion, rather than just size. After being measured at the waist and hips, a woman is defined as either:
Slight Curve: for the woman whose jeans usually fit in the hips and thighs but are too tight in the waist
Demi Curve: for the woman whose jeans usually fit in the waist, but don’t flatter the figure
Bold Curve: for the woman whose jeans usually fit in the hips and thighs, but gap in the back.


11 comments:
I'll believe THAT when they send me a pair. It's good they're trying new things, but to say "too tight in the waist". WTF they don't even have a waist, they have a 'waistband' but it goes round your hips. Stupid waistbands are always too tight..
Tell levi to email me.
(Too many bad experiences with jeans)
Being the 'slight curve' I find men's jeans usually fit better because they have a bigger waist but I'll look out for Levis now!
Imagine-actually making clothes to fit the body of actual real women, with hips and everything? What a revolutionary concept!
The shame of it all is that a)women with hips are not the exception, but the rule, b)there is nothing AT ALL wrong with healthy, wide, womanly hips, and c)the fact that clothes manufacturers took so long to realize this.
they got it right this time!!
I'm so looking forward to buying a pair of these!
They're damned expensive, though. And in the meantime, they've discontinued the one style in juniors sizes that fit me perfectly - the 528 curvy cut. I'm not happy about it.
Guess we get no shots? haha. have a great weekend.
When is somebody going to make hats with this same concept IN MIND? "Knobby, Encephalitis, Pinhead, Empty - A hat for all CAPS!" W.C.C.
Saw this in Cosmopolitan - did you see the "Eve" one - only for Africa - bloody brilliant.
well this is encouraging - i shall forward it to my future wife who is curvy and absolutely marvellous with it.
thanks! :)
I am MASSIVE curve but they don't seem to have that one.
Post a Comment