Monday, 13 September 2010

Weekend at the Vaal

The weekend was brilliant!

On Saturday after Megan’s U/7 football team won 4-0 against Benoni Northerns in an away game – woooohoooo!

Afterwards, we drove through to friends who have a house on the Vaal Dam. We had a great time partying on the Saturday night with moocho Strawberry Dacqs around a massive bonfire scorching my eye brows and nose hairs and on Sunday we went ski-boating and tubing on the dam.  Most of us came home with some sort of injury.  Dirk broke his toes, Percy sprained his ankel and the rest of us nursed hangovers and sore bodies.

Gosh, my body is so damn stiff from hanging on to those inflatable’s. I have discovered muscles I never knew I had! Ouch! and I think I got fucking whip-lash from all the shuddering and pulsating along behind the boat in the Tea Cups.  Not only did the speed on the water give me a free enema, but the ride vibrated all my cellulite away in one afternnon.  Awesome!

We spent most of the day on the water and had a blast! For my girls it was their first time on a boat and Megan’s first time on an inflatable behind a boat. She was in her element! I couldn’t wipe the smile off her face - my wee dare-devil! Kaylin, on the other hand, was much more cautious and decided to remain in the boat.

We had a friend take loads of action photos on the boat with his professional camera and I will upload some of them very soon!!

I pwomise.

11 comments:

Akelamalu said...

Sounds like a great weekend!

Akelamalu said...

Sounds like an exciting weekend!

Susan Erickson said...

Sounds awesome....one of those really great days that totally tire you out....oh ya, a hangover does that too.....

Lena said...

What a fabulous sounding weekend! You go, Megan!

Mind you, a free enema and cellulite removal incorporation day sounds better than the shitty weekend I had here in Scotland!

Slamdunk said...

Congrats on Megan's big win. Our daughter was a winner as well in her first U/5 game (3-2).

Tubing can be brutal. Sounds like you'll have to rest this week to prepare for whatever is fun next weekend.

Sally-Jane said...

sounds like a fantastic weekend. although I must admit with being pregnant ans struggling to find the energy to get up it sounds exhausting!

secret agent woman said...

You guys are a reckless lot, aren't you?

W.C.Camp said...

Wow you get to be a daredevil and get a cellulite treatment! It really was a great weekend! Cute Post! W.C.C.

KK said...

Sounds fun!

Nanny said...

That sounds like fun- I have an award for you.

http://naughtymommyreviews.blogspot.com/2010/09/another-lovely-award.html

A Daft Scots Lass said...

Thanx for the Award, Nanny.

Will be posting soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails