Wow! never saw the evolution of woman. Classic!
Ooops did my first one go through? If not, love the post.
I quite like "attention whores", when they look like her anyway! :-)
some crackers in there, thanks. i like the WTF
Jillie Bean....You Rock baby!!
I love the evolution ones! Great post!
LOL some great ones in that lot!
Haha, these are great.A rude joke that never gets old:One person says to another, 'Are you coming?', third person says 'No, it's just the way they're standing'.
ICU hahaha!about to crumb? lmao!
So funny and true
You find some funny stuff! Good Job! W.C.C.
Oh, love those evolution comics.
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Wow! never saw the evolution of woman. Classic!
Ooops did my first one go through? If not, love the post.
I quite like "attention whores", when they look like her anyway! :-)
some crackers in there, thanks. i like the WTF
Jillie Bean....
You Rock baby!!
I love the evolution ones! Great post!
LOL some great ones in that lot!
LOL some great ones in that lot!
Haha, these are great.
A rude joke that never gets old:
One person says to another, 'Are you coming?', third person says 'No, it's just the way they're standing'.
ICU hahaha!
about to crumb? lmao!
So funny and true
You find some funny stuff! Good Job! W.C.C.
Oh, love those evolution comics.
Post a Comment