Sunday, 26 September 2010

My Voice Has been Muted!

I haven't been feeling too great since Friday.


You know, the usual cold and flu symptoms: sore throat, headache, tight chest, phlegm, post-nasal drip, etc. Oh I know, it all sounds soooo sexy.


Yesterday my voice started croaking and when I woke up this morning, it was completely muted with the occassional froggie squeak.


I feel I have to shout just to get the smallest of whispers out and it takes a lot of energy.


I'm fucking exhausted and I can't shout at the kids, what a bummer!


Laryngitis sucks!

13 comments:

Brian Miller said...

ack. hope you feel better...

Nanny said...

Hope you feel better, maybe this will help I have an award for you http://naughtymommyreviews.blogspot.com/2010/09/awards.html

Andrew said...

You are a tough one. I bet you are yelling at the little ones in no time.

In the meantime, take it easy.

AmyLK said...

Feel better!

A Daft Scots Lass said...

Thanx guys!!!

Paige said...

oh man feel better!

secret agent woman said...

Rest up and get well!

Jason, as himself said...

No kidding! I had it during the first week of school. When you depend on your voice for your job, that can be a bit troublesome.

Hope you're better soon.

Anonymous said...

‘’Don't know if this helps but I had tonsil stones and awful and bad breath. My friend told me to check Oraltech Labs as it helped him get rid of bad breath and his post nasal drip. I've been following Oraltech Labs advice for about 4 months now and I feel much better, also at work people are not avoiding me anymore so it seems to have cured my bad breath as well’’

blackhuff said...

Laryngitis does suck especially if you have kids and they need to be told "yes" or "no" sometimes.
Get better soon.

cat said...

Hope you are feeling all better.

KK said...

I hope you are better now!

Anonymous said...

varcevanje za pokojnino [url=http://www.vzajemniskladi.info]delniški skladi[/url]

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails