;):)Ha ha!!Cosy!
This is the first bit of material associated with Twilight that I have looked at....glad I did. Funny shit.
Having such a limited (mostly blogs) knowledge of Twilight, I was wondering if "turn" was a new slang word for having sex. Sex doesn't actually take place in this Twilight series - right?
Jillie Bean...hehehehe
Very good!
Love this!And thank you so much for nominating me. I'm flattered :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
;)
:)
Ha ha!!
Cosy!
This is the first bit of material associated with Twilight that I have looked at....glad I did. Funny shit.
Having such a limited (mostly blogs) knowledge of Twilight, I was wondering if "turn" was a new slang word for having sex. Sex doesn't actually take place in this Twilight series - right?
Jillie Bean...
hehehehe
Very good!
Love this!
And thank you so much for nominating me. I'm flattered :)
Post a Comment